Pigtronix Constellator Modulated Analog Delay
Constellator is an all-analog delay pedal capable of producing up to 600ms of lush echo with adjustable modulation and a comprehensive sound palette.
Constellator is an all-analog delay pedal capable of producing up to 600ms of lush echo with adjustable modulation and a comprehensive sound palette. From percussive slapback and doubler sounds to chorused-out, long delays with endless repeats, the Constellator’s MN3005 bucket brigade chips provide superior overall headroom and tape-like saturation when pushed to the limit. The Feel toggle switch adjusts several parameters simultaneously for an additional coloring of LFO modulation. With the Feedback control maxed out, the Constellator is capable of self-oscillation which can be pitched up or down by turning the Time knob. Runs on standard 9VDC.
- Time: Sets your delay time. Clockwise for slower, counter-clockwise for faster.
- Mix: Controls your dry/wet balance.
- Mod: Controls the modulation depth. Adds color and warp.
- Repeats: Sets the amount of feedback in the delay line.
- Feel: Selects between two distinct modulation types. When the switch is pushed in, a chorus effect is selected. When the switch is not pushed in, a vibrato effect is selected.
Develop shimmering delay lines with crystalline overtones and watch them scatter across the canvas in your mind. Constellate your own myth into being.
|Current Draw (mA)||N/A|
Write Your Own Review