Source Audio SA141 Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion
Six user presets, accessible via three footswitches, assist in the speedy recall of any custom tailored sound. Connect an expression pedal and seamless morph from one user preset to another. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
Additional Features and Specs:
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
|Current Draw (mA)||N/A|